Grouse hunting in Siberia
Hunting for grouse in Siberia
Lenatour also supports programs for grouse hunting.
These programs are popular because there are lots of different kinds of grouse in Siberia, there are up to six different kind of grouse which we’ll be hunting for.
These consists of:
The stone wood grouse (capercaillie);
The ordinary wood grouse;
The black grouse;
The hazel grouse;
The bearded patridge;
The lagopus mutus live in the mountains of East Sayan. There we’ll be hunting for the Lagopus mutus at a height of 2,000 m. In order to get there safely, it is required to be in good physical shape, we’ll go there by horse so some riding skills are pre-required.
The program schedule:
- Duration of program: 7 days (this includes time spent traveling after arrival in Irkutsk);
- Hunting area: Buryatiya, which is south of Irkutsk;
- Hunting season: 20th of April till 15th of May;
- Group structure: 2-5 hunters.
Hunting package includes:
- Preparation of the tour on our part;
- Picking up and dropping of at the airport;
- Transfer to and from the hunting area;
- Organize and participate in hunting;
- Accommodation near the hunting area;
- Three meals during the day;
- Personal guide (one guide per hunter);
- Horse and boat (if necessary);
- All documents required for hunting (permits, licenses);
- Trophy from the capercaillie;
- Trophy from an ordinary grouse;
- Trophy of a black grouse.
- Private hunt including guide;
- Bringing a non-hunting guest;
- Rental of weapons;
- Alcoholic beverages and cigarettes;
- Extra stay in a hotel in Irkutsk;
- Satellite communications;
- Preservation of trophies.
Any questions about the booking and the price of this program may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or calling by phone to 0079086684564.